Founded in 1926 in HK, Garden is one of the leading bakery and confectionerycompanies in the Greater China region. Garden’s diversified product portfolio in bakery, biscuits, cakes, pastry and candy have enabled it to grow to become a large-scale manufacturer of food products with major production bases in Hong Kong, Dongguan and Yangzhou. Further information may be obtained on the company website at www.garden.com.hk.
To support the ambitious growth of the business, the Company invites applications for the following position:
Graduate Trainee – Food Manufacturing
Graduate trainee will receive a width of planned training with focus on becoming part of manufacturing management and gain a step hold into the supple ladder of manufacturing. If the performance of the trainee is satisfactory after the obligatory training and probation period, permanent positions may be offered.
- Post secondary or degree holder or above in Food Science/ Industrial Engineering / Process Engineering/ Business Management is preferred
- 0-1 year working experience
- Interested in food manufacturing industry and expected to develop career in the automated manufacturing environment
- Knowledge in HACCP, GMP and ISO 9001 is preferred
- Proactive & self-motivated
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Good command in written and spoken English & Chinese
- Proficient in PC applications, including MSWord, Excel and PowerPoint
- Shift-work is required
- Work in Sham Tseng