ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN) is the world’s workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions for nearly 70 years. As workforce experts, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries everyday. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands – Manpower®, Experis®, Right Management® and ManpowerGroup® Solutions – we help more than 400,000 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent. In 2016, ManpowerGroup was named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the sixth consecutive year and one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies, confirming our position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry.
See how ManpowerGroup makes powering the world of work humanly possible: www.manpowergroup.com
Manpower Hong Kong has over 50 years of experience locally and provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting. Manpower helps both companies and individuals navigate the ever-changing world of work, helping employers and candidates to make sense of the forces shaping tomorrow's workplace. In Hong Kong, the ManpowerGroup suite of solutions is offered through ManpowerGroup™ Solutions, Manpower®, Experis™ and Right Management®.
Graduate Trainee - Java/ Web development
Our client, a renowned organization, is seeking a Graduate Trainee to join their team.
- Collect users’ requirements and prepare business requirement documentation
- Perform development work and system testing
- Provide timely support and maintenance to end users
- Higher Diploma holder or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- School project experience in Java or Web programming
- System knowledge on Windows, Unix / Linux platform is preferred
- Work independent, good analytical and problem solving skills, and must be able to cope with tight project schedules
- Candidate will be assigned to different project team based on their programming knowledge
Interested parties please email a MS Word version resume and expected salary to (cc: ) and quote the job reference email@example.com@manpower.com.hk