Orient Overseas Container Line Ltd (OOCL) is a leading international container transport and logistics service provider, operating from more than 320 offices in 70 countries around the world. Our modern and ever-expanding fleet, in addition to our extensive international facilities, links Asia, Europe, North America, the Mediterranean, the Indian sub-continent, the Middle East and Australia/New Zealand. As a customer-focused organization we embrace quality standards, utilizing the most advanced information technology and e-Commerce platforms in the industry.
With an unsurpassed reputation for our emphasis on providing world-class service throughout the world and in line with our continuous expansion, we are seeking graduates to grow with the Company and become our future leaders in the business.
Graduate Trainee (Ref: GDP 2017)
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, Education subsidies, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Year-end bonus|
|Industry||Freight Forwarding / Logistics / Delivery|
Administration > Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant
Others > Graduate Trainee
The OOCL Graduate Development Program will prepare you for a flourishing career as an executive with our company:
- A 3-year structured Development Program designed to develop the leadership and managerial skills;
- A series of rotations of function-focused in different corporate, trade and logistics departments within the Group;
- An extensive on-the-job training, coaching and project assignments, as well as the chance to organize a number of corporate activities and functions;
- Upon successful completion of the fulfillment of predetermined performance criteria, you will be rewarded with a fast-track of career-development path. At OOCL, the performance that counts!
To succeed in this role, you must be:
- a Bachelor Degree holder with outstanding results;
- intelligent, self-motivated, with excellent leadership potential, communication and presentation skills;
- a fast learner with creative aptitude and highly adaptable in a multicultural environment
If you are able to produce outstanding results in a challenging and dynamic environment and are looking for a career which offers exceptional growth possibilities, why not put the power of your work, your advancement, and your career precisely where it belongs – in your hands!
Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Compensation & Benefits
5-day work, 12 days of Annual Leave, Year End Bonus, Discretionary Management Bonus, Group Medical & Dental Plan, Life, Accidental Death & Disablement Insurance, Education Subsidy, etc