Be a part of the Creative Solution.
Open minds and touch hearts – join a movement.
Teach, innovate, transform, and grow at
Baker & Bloom Education Center
Graphic Design – Intern (Paid), Part Time or Full Time
Baker & Bloom is a pioneering educational organization, founded in early 2014 by a Harvard and Cambridge University graduate with a mission to create innovative young leaders in Hong Kong. We empower students aged 5-18 to not only achieve academic excellence but also rise beyond grades to develop their creative confidence and personal character.
- Creating and curating graphics for web and print
- Design promotional flyers, posters, advertisements and brochures that will stand out in a competitive market
- Design and build a website
- Shoot photos and videos of class activities and special events
- Assist in event preparation or administrative tasks as needed
- University student or recent graduate in one of the following disciplines: graphic design, web design, multimedia, or equivalent
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Experience in Final Cut Pro, Premiere, and/or After Effects a great bonus
- Fluency in English (both spoken and written) a MUST
- Interest in education a plus
- Ability to solve problems, work independently and meet tight deadlines
- An eye for detail with sensitivity to user experience and understanding of market trends
- MUST be a Hong Kong resident and ID holder*
- MUST be able to work from October to January