Since 1982, QP Group is a turnkey service provider on paper-based items. Among our customers are world leading brands in toys, education and beauty sectors. In recent years, the Group has extended its business portfolio to web sales, laboratory services & customized gifts etc.
WEB SALES, being one of our fastest growing business units, has built its reputation among international corporate and individual buyers by offering a diverse range of top quality customized products including playing cards, board games, puzzles, gifts, luxury packaging, etc. The Group strives to create a unique online shopping experience to customers by strategically investing on its powerful web builders and back-end digital production hub.
For more about us, please visit www.qpp.com, ,www.makeplayingcards.comwww.boardgamesmaker.com,www.createjigsawpuzzles.com
|Work exp||3 Years To 5 Years|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Competitive pay, Discretionary bonus, Insurance plan, Year-end bonus|
|Industry||Manufacturing - Toys / Gifts|
Design > Graphic Design
Design > Web / Multi-media Design
Media / Advertising > Photography / Video
We are now looking for talents determine to stretch their creativity, aesthetic senses, business ambition and passion in the digital landscape and work cross-functionally with our dynamic and professional Business Teams to achieve B2B and B2C business results.
What you will be doing:
- Designing and developing creative promotional materials for English speaking markets.
- Skilled photography and creative artwork for websites (product shots, banners etc), packaging, leaflets, products, advertisements and EDMs
- Environment setting for photography and video shooting
- Photo taking and retouching
- Video shooting and editing
- Work closely with marketing and printing production teams
- Other ad-hoc projects as assigned by management
What you need for this position
- Graduates with a design background preferred but not a must
- 3+ years proven experience in a design role
- Excellent sense of photography and able to use a studio setup
- Creative and able to develop international market level designs using good photography and typography skills.
- Passionate about design, photography and video development, self-motivated and a good team player.
- Skilled on Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere.
- CSS and HTML development experience is a plus
- Able to work on PC.