A trusted brand in the hospitality industry, Sino Hotels operates a number of properties on Hong Kong Island and in Kowloon, as well as a resort-style hotel at Hong Kong Gold Coast.
Commanding prime locations in the region, our portfolio covers The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers, City Garden Hotel, Hong Kong Gold Coast Hotel, Island Pacific Hotel, The Pottinger Hong Kong, The Olympian Hong Kong and Gold Coast Yacht & Country Club. Each property offers a unique guest experience, which share common values in providing best possible services and facilities.
In view of our business expansion and dynamic operational environment in Hong Kong, China and overseas, we are now seeking a high-calibre individual for the following position. Sino Hotels offers our employees a promising future and the place to pursue one’s career.
Group Assistant Human Resources Manager
- Provide a full spectrum of professional human resources services including recruitment & selection, compensation and benefits, performance management, staff movement and relations.
- Assist in the formulation and implementation of related HR policy
- Ensure HR policies and practices are strictly in place and delivered
- Compile HR-related reports and statistics for management review
- Manage and implement ad-hoc projects
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or Hospitality Management
- Minimum 5 years of HR experience, preferably in the hotel industry
- Sound knowledge of the employment related ordinances of Hong Kong
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing with good attention to details
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese. Putonghua is a plus
- Immediate availability would be an advantage
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Human Resources Officer