GROUP/CORPORATE HR/HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER/HK listed mfg/trading/retail group/5 days
|Work exp||5 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Location||Hong Kong, China|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, Competitive pay, MPF, 13-month pay, Year-end bonus, Discretionary bonus, Guaranteed bonus, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Manufacturing - Others|
Human Resources > Business Partner
Human Resources > Generalist HR
Human Resources > HR Director / Manager
HK listed manufacturer/exporter/retailer of own brands household products with 10 staff in Hong Kong office, Dongguan headquarters in 30 staff, 3 factories in China, POS in both Hong Kong and China; as well as sales office in US - is looking for a GROUP/CORPORATE HUMAN RESOURCES & ADMIN MANAGER - with details as follows :
- Degree in any subjects
- Studies in Human Resources Management/Business Administration or related disciplines is an advantage
- 5 to 8 years managerial level and HR experience in HK and PRC environment
- Experience/ability in formulating and implementing HR strategies/polices/procedures in group/corporate level
- Demonstrated understanding of office administration lead and support
- Be able to collaborate with different parties internally and multiple members of management
- Excellent written Chinese and spoken Mandarin
- Report to the Managing Director
- Responsible for formulating and implementing HR & administrative strategies/policies/procedures for group/corporate level in HK and China
- Leads effective Human Resources and Administration practices and management in HK and Dongguan offices
- Devises and interprets HR policies and procedures to the Group’s companies
- Promotes organizational value on behalf of the Corporate HR department
- Identifies and recommends solutions to Top Management and drives overall HR performance
- Oversee/management of HR & admin functions in HK and China offices and subsidiaries (each office has own HR/Admin Manager)
- Frequent travel to Dongguan
- 5 days work
- 13 months salary plus performance bonus
- Medical benefits
- Annual leave : 14 days
Please attach your CV with salary expected.
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.