CK Hutchison, head office of a diversified group of companies with about 23,000 employees in Hong Kong and an additional 250,000 employees worldwide, invites high calibre and self-motivated individuals to join our organisation.
Group IT Security Consultant
The Group Information Services Department, located in Hunghom, strives to serve the system needs of Head Office and is responsible for co-ordinating the information technology related services within the CK Hutchison Group. We are looking for IT security professional accountable to the Head of Group IT, to assess and identify information risks associated with the use of technology in the Group with the establishment and maintenance of appropriate risk management, governance framework and processes.
- Work with the business units, stakeholders to facilitate IT risk analysis and risk management processes
- Understand, communicate and apply information security controls to address internal and external compliance requirements
- Perform security risk and vulnerability assessments on IT systems, provide technical advisory to ensure that all identified information security risks are mitigated and requisite information security controls are implemented
- Provide subject matter expert support for Group IT in the resolution of reported security incidents and assist in the forensic investigation of incidents
- Conduct IT security awareness program to promote security awareness to all general employees
- Conduct research to evaluate new emerging technologies and maintain up-to-date understanding of the latest threats, vulnerabilities, mitigation, industry best practices, regulations and assist in benchmarking the risk management practices of other companies
- University degree or above in IT, preferably with relevant professional qualifications such as CISSP, CISA, CCNP etc.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in IT with at least 6 years work experience in IT security field
- Experience in revamping, developing and maintaining IT security policies, processes and procedures
- Possess domain competencies in a number of IT-risk-related disciplines, including security, business continuity management, privacy and compliance
- Good problem solving and analytical skills and workshop facilitation skills
- Ability to learn and understand new concepts quickly to keep up with new emerging technology
- Good communication, people management and interpersonal skills
Salary and benefits will commensurate with experience and competence. Please forward detailed resume with indication of expected salary quoting our reference to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in the strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorised personnel for recruitment-related purposes only within the CK Hutchison Group of companies.
Applicants not having heard from us within six weeks of the date of application may consider their applications unsuccessful. The personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise pursuant to the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance in Hong Kong.