A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Group Reporting Manager
Financial Control Division - Financial Reporting Department
Hang Seng's Financial Control function works closely with the Bank's stakeholders, including business partners, shareholders, regulators and external examiners. We function as their accountants and business partners in providing comprehensive information on financial management, financial planning, financial reporting and compliance, capital planning and reporting, financial control & SOX control, tax advisory, insurance finance, and treasury and investment finance.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Group Reporting Manager.
- Prepare the Bank’s reporting package and published financial statements to stakeholder
- Participate in the implementation and development of financial systems for financial and regulatory reporting
- Support the implementation of the Hong Kong Financial Reporting Standards
- Provide comment for the launch of new product / systems and participate in UAT
- Provide financial information and analytical results to support and facilitate management’s discussion with external investors
- Identify operational risk, assess, mitigate and control loss identification and related reporting issues
- University degree in Accounting or a related discipline and with a recognized professional accounting qualification
- Minimum of five years’ experience in financial reporting in banking or similar experience in auditing of financial institutions in big 4 auditing firms
- Strong self-motivation, ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Sound knowledge of computerized accounting systems and application software such as MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Assistant Finance and Accounting Manager.