Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.
Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
Guest Relations Host – X'mas & CNY (Part Time)
Have you ever dreamed of joining playtime with Woody and Jessie in Andy’s Backyard or leading Guests to cruise the classic river voyage of adventure? From operating boats to arranging engagement proposals for Guests, Attractions and Guest Service Cast Members bring the magic of the Hong Kong Disneyland Resort to life for our Guests.
Guest Relations Cast Members are responsible for handling Guests’ enquiries, requests and comments. They need to achieve Disney service standard which beyond Guests’ expectation proactively. Guest Relations hosts may also have the opportunity to assist in group ticketing operations with cash handling duties.
- Ability to speak fluent Cantonese, English and Putonghua
- Ability to reflect a professional image while maintaining Guest privacy
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful working environment
- Willingness to work at different locations in the resort area, including outdoor locations
- Full availability for any shift, seven (7) days per week, including nights, weekends, and holidays is preferred
The following qualifications are preferred, but not necessary:
- Ability to speak other Foreign language(s)
- Previous work experience in Hotel, Guest services, and tourism industry
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 365 days a year. Candidates should be available for any shift on a MINIMUM of 3 days per week from December 2016 to late-February 2017. Candidates are required to work in the Chinese New Year holiday period (CNY Day 3 to Day 6). Actual work schedule and number of work days per week depend on workload demand.
Submitting Your Application
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.