Dorsett Kwun Tong, Hong Kong is a chic business hotel located in the heart of Kowloon East - Kwun Tong, a newly developed commercial hub in Hong Kong. The hotel is just a 8-minute walk away from the MTR station.
361 elegantly appointed guest rooms and suites are complemented by a unique combination of unrivalled facilities and amenities. Enjoy combinations of fusion and Cantonese cuisine at the supreme Chinese restaurant La Maison de l'Orient or unwind with an afternoon tea at the Poolside Lounge.
In view of our dynamic operational environment, we are now seeking for a high-calibre individual for the following position:
Guest Services Agent
|Work exp||Minimum 1 Year|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, Meal allowance, Medical plan, Special / extra leave, Statutory holidays|
|Industry||Hospitality / Hotel Services|
Catering / Hospitality > Customer Service / Ambassador
Catering / Hospitality > Front Desk / Front Office
Travel / Tourism > Guest Relations
Serving guests at the front desk while providing the highest level of service possible in an efficient, courteous and professional manner by following standards of aggressive hospitality and adhering to guidelines and procedures.
- Certificate / Diploma in Hotel Management is preferable
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- With 1 year experience in Hotel Front Desk would be an advantage
- Responsible, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- 6 days off per month
- 12 days or above Annual Leave
- Paid Statutory Holiday, Birthday Leave, etc.
- Free Duty Meal
- Discretionary Performance Bonus
- Medical & Dental Benefit