About Bank Street and Sloane Manhattan Manpower International
Sloane Manhattan® Manpower International is a leading International Manpower and Education Group offering Total Manpower Solutions and International Educational Solutions. Our clients include Top Fortune 500 and Top China 500 with broad-based multinational firms and Chinese conglomerates. Bank Street® is a financial and consumer recruitment brand operated by Sloane Manhattan.
Bank Street by Sloane Manhattan provides recruitment services for clients in banking, finance, securities, funds, consumers, property and general industries. Besides, the Group provides services cover: financial executive recruitment, general industries executive search, HR consultancy, payroll outsourcing, BPO, educational management, educational career management, international education and Birkman Personality Assessment. For details, please refer to www.sloaneasia.com and www.bankstreet-hk.com.
Head, Capital Markets, Banking, 1337
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin, English, Chinese - Cantonese|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment Services|
Banking / Finance > Capital Markets
Banking / Finance > Corporate Finance
Banking / Finance > Investment Banking / M & A
About Our Client
Our client, an international commercial bank, invites dynamic and passionate professional to lead their Capital Markets Team.
- Lead a Capital Markets team to secure and execute potential financing transactions
- Perform deal sourcing, documentation, marketing and placing
- Provide and formulate debt issuance and pricing strategies for clients
- Maintain good relationships with clients and market participants to quality deals
- Produce reports and business plans for review
- Degree in Finance or Quantitative Business Analysis or equivalent
- 5 years of experience in wholesale banking, with solid experience in Capital Markets (DCM).
- Practical experience in handling complete transactions in DCM with expertise in analytics and modeling of corporate balance sheets.
- Independent, self-initiative, good interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical skills and presentation skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese
What’s On Offer
Excellent and competitive package.