About Bank Street and Sloane Manhattan Manpower International
Sloane Manhattan® Manpower International is a leading International Manpower and Education Group offering Total Manpower Solutions and International Educational Solutions. Our clients include Top Fortune 500 and Top China 500 with broad-based multinational firms and Chinese conglomerates. Bank Street® is a financial and consumer recruitment brand operated by Sloane Manhattan.
Bank Street by Sloane Manhattan provides recruitment services for clients in banking, finance, securities, funds, consumers, property and general industries. Besides, the Group provides services cover: financial executive recruitment, general industries executive search, HR consultancy, payroll outsourcing, BPO, educational management, educational career management, international education and Birkman Personality Assessment. For details, please refer to www.sloaneasia.com and www.bankstreet-hk.com.
Head, Capital Markets (DCM/ECM), Banking, 1213
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Language||English, Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment Services|
Banking / Finance > Capital Markets
Banking / Finance > Corporate Finance
Banking / Finance > Investment Banking / M & A
About Our Client
Our client, an international commercial bank, invites dynamic and passionate bankers to join their Debt Capital Markets (DCM team).
- Lead a Capital Markets (DCM & ECM) team to secure and execute potential financing transactions and bring fee income business to the Bank.
- To handle complex transactions in Capital Markets (DCM & ECM) with expertise in analytics and modeling of corporate balance sheets related to investment banking financing pitches and transactions.
- Produce various capital raising transactions scenarios for client presentation.
- Originate fixed income products, i.e. high yield products.
- Degree in Finance or Quantitative Business Analysis or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of experience in investment banking or wholesale banking, with solid experience in Capital Markets (DCM & ECM).
- Practical experience in handling complete transactions in DCM & ECM with expertise in analytics and modeling of corporate balance sheets.
- Good knowledge of fee income products in investment and wholesale banking.
- Excellent analytical skills and presentation skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese
What’s On Offer
Excellent and competitive package.