About Bank Street and Sloane Manhattan Manpower International
Sloane Manhattan® Manpower International is a leading International Manpower and Education Group offering Total Manpower Solutions and International Educational Solutions. Our clients include Top Fortune 500 and Top China 500 with broad-based multinational firms and Chinese conglomerates. Bank Street® is a financial and consumer recruitment brand operated by Sloane Manhattan.
Bank Street by Sloane Manhattan provides recruitment services for clients in banking, finance, securities, funds, consumers, property and general industries. Besides, the Group provides services cover: financial executive recruitment, general industries executive search, HR consultancy, payroll outsourcing, BPO, educational management, educational career management, international education and Birkman Personality Assessment. For details, please refer to www.sloaneasia.com and www.bankstreet-hk.com.
Head, Financial Institutions, Banking, 1336
|Work exp||Minimum 8 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Banking / Finance > Corporate Banking
Banking / Finance > Treasury
Banking / Finance > Others
Hong Kong Based * Permanent * Sizeable Banking Corporation
About Our Client
Our client, a renowned Chinese Wholesale Bank, is looking for high caliber F.I. Professional to join them to lead and build the Financial Institutions business.
- Oversee and maintain the banking institutions relationship
- Develop strategy to expand F.I. business
- Acquire new business in F.I. segment, such as Trade Finance, Transaction Banking, Cash Management etc.
- Play an active role in monitoring Correspondent Banking and Trade Finance overall requirement and opportunities.
- Lead the product team to develop new products for Financial Institutions and conduct product due diligence
- Drive the relationship managers to explore business opportunities
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- 8 years’ experience in Financial Institutions or Transaction Banking in Corporate Bank
- Experience in Chinese working environment an advantage
- Strong leadership skill, excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Good product knowledge in Financial Institutions or Transaction Banking, i.e. Cash Management and Trade Finance, etc.
- Good knowledge in KYC and regulatory requirements, i.e. HKMA and SFC requirements
- Proficiency in English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
What’s On Offer
An excellent opportunity to join a fast growing organization. Our client offers generous remuneration package and company benefits to the right candidate.