The Independent Schools Foundation Academy (The ISF Academy), a private independent IB World School in Hong Kong with a sophisticated Putonghua and English immersion curriculum for Pre-Primary to Grade 12, is seeking an energetic, qualified, and experienced candidate to fill the following position:
Head of Aquatics
- Develop and implement the aquatic vision for The ISF Academy.
- Create a long term strategy for aquatics and successfully achieve short, medium and long term objectives for aquatics.
- Monitor and improve existing programs, develop and implement new courses and curricula.
- Monitor the performance of aquatic staff and ensure course content, methodology and practices are in line with philosophy of ISF.
- Oversee the running of the activities, including managing the scheduling of, and enrolment into, classes and assignment of teaching staff and providers.
- Possess a tertiary qualification in recreation management or similar field of expertise.
- Have at least ten years experience in leading an aquatics program that includes infant, learn to swim and competitive elements.
- Possess a current HKASA swimming instructor certification or equivalent from an internationally recognized association.
- Possess at least a ASCTA Silver License or ASCA Level 4 certification or equivalent.
- Have experience in teaching athletes of national youth level.
- Possess a HK Life Saving Society Bronze Medallion or equivalent from an internationally recognized association.
- Possess a current first aid and CPR certificate.
- An understanding of the HKASA swimming regulations for athlete registration and participation
- Fluency in English and/or Putonghua essential.
- Strong administrative skills with excellent command of Microsoft office and Google docs.