About Bank Street and Sloane Manhattan Manpower International
Sloane Manhattan® Manpower International is a leading International Manpower and Education Group offering Total Manpower Solutions and International Educational Solutions. Our clients include Top Fortune 500 and Top China 500 with broad-based multinational firms and Chinese conglomerates. Bank Street® is a financial and consumer recruitment brand operated by Sloane Manhattan.
Bank Street by Sloane Manhattan provides recruitment services for clients in banking, finance, securities, funds, consumers, property and general industries. Besides, the Group provides services cover: financial executive recruitment, general industries executive search, HR consultancy, payroll outsourcing, BPO, educational management, educational career management, international education and Birkman Personality Assessment. For details, please refer to www.sloaneasia.com and www.bankstreet-hk.com.
Head of Bills Operations, Banking, 1341
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin, Chinese - Cantonese, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Banking / Finance > General / Operations
Banking / Finance > Project Management
Banking / Finance > Others
- Understand and translate the skills and awareness in accordance to market development, latest insurance cover structure of each related Trade Credit Insurer, claims procedures and documentation issues into everyday work practices in the areas of Open Account Trade Finance products.
- Liaise with Business Product Development Team in the product development trend of Open Account Trade Finance areas on both product and operation procedures level in order to mitigate the associated risk factor when offering such product type to customers.
- Provide quality services to clients/ front office and ensure all services delivered are met with the requirements and up to their satisfaction.
- Maintain effective control on all areas related to the team so as to protect the Bank's interest and avoid any operational risks.
- Ensure all procedures, regulatory and compliance requirements are strictly followed.
- Ensure all available resources are evenly distributed and fully utilized so as to maximize the productivity of the team.
- Participate in all projects that are related to the team.
- Provide coaching and training to subordinates.
- Degree holder or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years experience in bills operations with at least 3 years at managerial level.
- Experience in handling Trade Credit Insurance related products and documentation.
- Good supervisory, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered at Manager Level.
What’s On Offer
Excellent package will be offered to right candidate.