FWD spans Hong Kong & Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines and Singapore, offering life insurance across its markets. In Hong Kong, FWD also provides general insurance, employee benefits, pension and financial planning services. FWD’s strategic focus is to leverage technology to create fresh customer experience, deliver easy-to-understand products, and achieve its vision to become the leading pan-Asian life insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD is the insurance business arm of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities of FWD Hong Kong have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited has been affirmed ‘A3’ by Moody's and ‘A’ by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received ‘A’ rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 450,000 customers with over 600 staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
Head of Business Training (Tied Agency) (Ref: S564)
|Work exp||Minimum 15 Years or above|
|Benefits||5-day week, Flexible working hours, Dental plan, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
Human Resources > Training & Development
Insurance > Others
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
• To play a significant role as a Head of training responsible for training and recruitment support to achieve the company’s business goal
• Formulate and execute training and development strategies for the business channels
• Plan department budget and is accountable for managing training resources allocation
• Design, review and maintain a proper training curriculum in response to business needs
• Oversee the day-to-day operation of the department
• Purchase and outsource quality training programs, consultants and speakers
• Ensure sufficient pool of quality in-house trainers & admin staff
• Ensure fulfilment of Continuous Professional Development (CPD) requirements of all levels of agency
• Support in and monitor effective recruitment activities to increase agent’s manpower
• University graduate with minimum 15 years solid experience in life insurance, investment or banking industry
• Over 8 years management experience in tied agency and training areas
• Solid financial planning and wealth management knowledge
• Profound understanding of agency management training e.g. LIMRA and Kinder Brothers
• Strong leadership and management skill
• Strategic mindset and visionary, able to think beyond status quo
• Excellent presentation and influential skill