As a pioneer in the IT industry, Computer And Technologies ("C&T") Group operates its business on a vision to build a better world with Information Technology. Since our establishment in 1991 and listing in the main board of Hong Kong Stock Exchange (Stock Code: SEHK00046) in 1998, C&T Group has committed to providing best-of-breed software products from human resources management to enterprise-level information management, procurement management and retail management to enable organizations to run their business and operations better. Apart from software products, the Group also has a long-standing track record in delivering effective IT solutions and quality services, including IT solutions design and implementation, software development, online e-Services as well as business processing outsourcing services, to enhance the competitive advantages of our clients.
Currently, we are aggressively expanding our teams and looking for a high caliber candidate to join the management team.
Head of Business Unit - Application Software
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus, Education subsidies, General holidays, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Shuttle bus|
Information Technology > Information Services
Information Technology > Team Leader
Information Technology > IT Management
- Overall in charge of the business unit and be responsible for the related profit and loss in HK and PRC
- Lead the professional teams to deliver application software implementation and support services to corporate clients
- Business acumen to understand industry trends and transform them into business need for the client
- Over 10 years relevant experience with recent responsibilities for overall profit & loss and people management
- Proven experience in managing the implementation and support of locally developed application software
- An enthusiastic, high-energy and motivating leader who is visibly passionate and is capable of inspiring and motivating an organization; not afraid to roll up his/her sleeves
- Exhibit strong business acumen, skills and maturity and the ability to work effectively with others including software developers, sales and marketing