Motivated by our faith in Jesus, we serve the poor as a demonstration of God's unconditional love for all people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity or gender. As a child-focused Christian humanitarian organisation, we are committed to working to create lasting change in the lives of children, families and communities living in poverty. At present, World Vision Hong Kong and its partnership offices are working in nearly 100 countries.
Join us and share the joy of serving the poor and transforming the lives of children in underprivileged communities.
Head of Corporate Communication
|Work exp||10 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Language||English, Chinese - Cantonese|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, Medical plan|
|Industry||Charity / NGO / Non-Profit Org|
Management > General Management
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Corporate Communications
Media / Advertising > Media Strategy / Plan / Buy
Would you like to make a difference? Do you seek a higher level of job satisfaction? Do you have a passion to serve the poor? Do you want to be the voice of the powerless and voiceless?
We are looking for a committed professional to lead our Corporate Communication team.
Specifically, the position would be responsible for:
- developing and executing the organization's key communications plan and strategies
- leading and managing groups of communication specialists, including media, digital & social media, publications, and marketing communication
- developing strong working relationship with World Vision partner countries around the world
- maintaining strong network and rapport with external partners, including the media
Candidates should possess the following characteristics:
- Resonate with World Vision's core values, mission, and vision
- A university graduate with great command of English and Chinese
- A proven communications professional with at least 10 years in managerial positions
- A hardworking doer, a fast learner, with a longing for a better world
If you believe you have what it takes, please contact us. We love to have you join our team!
(On renewable contract term)