Hong Kong College of Technology (HKCT) is a charitable post-secondary education institution which was established in 1957. Leading Vocational & Professional Education and Training in Hong Kong for almost 60 years, we equip students with practical academic and working experiences through closer partnership with the industries, and nurturing vocational and professional talents to match socio-economic needs.
We endeavor to provide harmonious working environment where staff can feel joy and support, make learning and development happen, and we had awarded “Manpower Developer” by the Employees Retraining Board lately. We are now looking for calibres who are passionate in education to join our Institution:
Head of Division (Sports and Fitness)
|Work exp||5 Years To 8 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Education / Training > Teacher - Tertiary / Vocational
Education / Training > Management - Schools / University / Vocational
Health / Fitness / Beauty Care / Recreation > Spa / Massage
- Formulate strategic plan in steering the development of the Division of Sports and Fitness;
- Engage in the strategic planning and development of the Higher Education Sector in the College;
- Play a leadership role in the Division;
- Manage and oversee the operation of the Division, including human resources, financial resources and quality assurance;
- Develop and maintain external network, including but not limited to academic, professional bodies and industrial partners.
- At least a master level qualification in related disciplines;
- Minimum 8 years working experience with at least 5 years experience in teaching and programme management at tertiary level;
- Good management and negotiation skills;
- Good command of spoken/written English and Chinese.