South China Group is an integrated enterprise, with investments in a broad range of industries including financial services, property development and investment, information technology, agriculture and woods, trading and manufacturing, media publishing and travel in the local, mainland and foreign markets. Including the holding company, the Group now possesses three corporations listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. To cope with our rapid expansion, we are recruiting a Head of Equity Sales to support our growing businesses in Hong Kong and China.
Head of Equity Sales (Ref No: HOES-2016)
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||General holidays, Maternity leave, Medical plan, Paternity leave, MPF|
|Industry||Media / Publishing|
Banking / Finance > Investment & Securities
Banking / Finance > Derivatives / Equities
You will be responsible for leading a team of account executives and managing sales activities by leveraging our broad range of products and services especially in equity and futures to provide one-stop solutions for clients. In addition, you will need to formulate client acquisition tactics and direct sales force to expand client base through prospecting and increasing clients’ portfolio by cross-selling to achieve desired plans and objectives. On top of sales leadership responsibilities, you will generate business for your own accounts.
- Develop sales network and work closely with group's investment teams for product development and distribution.
- Maximize the sales of diverse financial products and meet/exceed specific targets where appropriate
- Strengthen existing customer relationships by providing professional investment advice, delivering premium customer services and resolving client issues effectively
- Solicit high-net worth clients base
- Good understanding of relevant regulatory policies and procedures
- Able to work within the company group’s requirements
- University Degree preferably in Finance, Business Administration or Economics
- Holder of SFC License or equivalent qualifications/examination passed
- Relevant experience in securities brokerage firms
- Solid experience in leading AE team and good exposure in equity financing
- Strong sales tracking record and maintain extensive customer base
- Strong leadership, team player, able to work under pressure and multi-task
- Articulate, presentable, have excellent people skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese (both Mandarin and Cantonese)