Head of Finance
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Accounting > Accounting / Finance Manager
Management > General Management
Administration > Administration / Operation Manager
• University degree in Finance / Accounting with minimum 10 years’ post qualification experience mainly in finance industry particularly in wealth management and asset management
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred
• Strong Financial and accounting analysis skills
• Strong ability to critically analyze and resolve Finance and operational issues
• Demonstrated sense of strategic thinking, big picture orientation, prudent risk taking, self-awareness and adaptability are required
• Ability to act with integrity at all times and maintain confidentiality of information
• Excellent communication, listening, interpersonal and influencing skills
• Excellent command of written & spoken English and Chinese
• Responsible for developing and implementing financial strategy, planning and forecasts, to ensure good shape of financial and accounting system, financial robustness of the Company.
• To maintain timeliness, accuracy, and usefulness of financial and management reporting for the Management.
• To ensure the proper company secretary records for the company.
• Studies, analyzes and reports on trends, opportunities for expansion and projection of future company growth.
• Oversee the Finance Department to ensure proper maintenance of all accounting systems and function and to make sure maintenance of appropriate internal controls and financial procedures.
• Oversees all company Finance practices, including preparing budgets, financial reports, tax and audit functions.
• To coordinate audits and makes sure the proper filing of tax returns is handled in a timely manner.
• To liaise with banks for account maintenance and banking facilities.
• Be responsible for making sure all legal and regulatory compliance regarding all financial functions are kept.
• Oversee the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities for the organization including: organizational revenue/expense and balance sheet reports, budget and other management reports, etc.
• Monitor daily and monthly FRR.
Jo Cheung - 2627 5211