AMAC Human Resources Consultants Limited (formerly known as Centaline Human Resources Consultants) was established in 1981 and is one of the leading and largest personnel agencies in Hong Kong. We have been providing professional recruitment and personnel consultancy service for more than 30 years. Apart from our own offices in Hong Kong and Shanghai, we also have reputable affiliates in Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, S.E. Asia, China, etc. This wide network enable us to recruit different types of qualified candidates in different districts and countries.
Our main service includes Executive Search, General Recruitment and Temporary or Contract Staff Recruitment for both commercial organizations (such as multinational corporations, regional offices, Hong Kong local or Mainland Chinese enterprises, small-medium companies) and Government Departments. We have special expertise in recruiting staff in:-
- Accounting, Human Resources & Administration
- Banking & Finance
- Customer Services
- Engineering & IT
- Hospitality & Resorts
- Legal & Company Secretarial
- Logistic & Shipping
- Merchandising & Quality Control
- Personal Assistant & Secretarial
- Property & Construction
- Sales & Marketing
At present, we have over 170,000 active job-seekers' files in our database and more than thousands of active job vacancies with attractive remuneration for your selection. Besides, we have our latest and attractive job vacancies uploaded everyday to our Website so that job-seekers can search and screen suitable jobs according to their requirements.
Head of Finance
|Work exp||8 Years To 10 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Accounting > Accounting / Finance Manager
Accounting > Financial Controller
Accounting > Senior Management
|Salary (HKD)||$65,000 - $80,000|
Our prestigious client is now seeking a high calibre candidate for the following position:
Head of Finance
- Responsible for developing and implementing financial strategy, planning and forecasts, to ensure good shape of financial and accounting system, financial robustness of the Company.
- To maintain timeliness, accuracy, and usefulness of financial and management reporting for the Management.
- To ensure the proper company secretary records for the company.
- Studies, analyzes and reports on trends, opportunities for expansion and projection of future company growth.
- Oversee the Finance Department to ensure proper maintenance of all accounting systems and function and to make sure maintenance of appropriate internal controls and financial procedures.
- Monitor daily and monthly FRR.
- Oversees all company Finance practices, including preparing budgets, financial reports, tax and audit functions.
- To coordinate audits and makes sure the proper filing of tax returns is handled in a timely manner.
- To liaise with banks for account maintenance and banking facilities.
- Be responsible for making sure all legal and regulatory compliance regarding all financial functions are kept.
- Oversee the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities for the organization including: organizational revenue/expense and balance sheet reports, budget and other management reports, etc.
- University degree in Finance / Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant is preferred
- Minimum 8-10 years post qualification experience mainly in finance industry particularly in wealth management and asset management
- Strong financial and accounting analysis skills
- Strong ability to critically analyze and resolve finance and operational issues
- Demonstrated sense of strategic thinking, big picture orientation, prudent risk taking, self-awareness and adaptability are required
- Ability to act with integrity at all times and maintain confidentiality of information
- Excellent communication, listening, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Excellent command of written & spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Competitive salary package and fringe benefits are offered to the right candidate
Interested parties, please send your full resume to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org or click the button “Apply now” with quoting reference no. A-47169AC and expected salary or contact us at (852) 2521-1166 for details.
For more information, please visit our website at www.amacjob.com
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.