Bureau Veritas is a world leader in testing, inspection and certification. Created in 1828, the group has more than 66,000 employees in 1,400 offices and laboratories located in 140 countries. Bureau Veritas helps its clients across all industries address challenges in quality, health & safety, environmental protection and social responsibility. We support them in increasing performance throughout the life of their assets and products and via continuous improvement in their processes and management systems.
In Hong Kong, Bureau Veritas specializes in providing testing, inspection, consulting and training services of consumer products including toys and juvenile products, hardgoods, textile and footwear, electrical and electronic products, and food, health, beauty and household products to manufacturers, distributors and retailers. Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.
To cope with our continuous development, we cordially invite you to join as one of our professional associates.
Please visit www.bureauveritas.com/cps
Head of Global Technical Service, IAC
- Drive Global Process Owners to integrate on an on-going basis the IAC business in the natural evolution of the process. Drive process improvement for the IAC business
- Accountable for ensuring Inspection and FA SOPs continue to improve based on leanings from investigation, industry best practices and client feedback
- Accountable for the delivery of approved New Services - development process, assignment of appropriate resources, provision of content, commit to delivery time, escalate deviations to agreed road map
- Accountable for defining and delivering the technical governance activities for the IAC business
- Accountable for the delivery of technical consultation services to enable CPS growth strategy and market needs
- Accountable for the design and roll out of service delivery process, procedures, documentation and identify the specific IT alignment for IAC projects
- Play the role of business project manager for IT initiatives as assigned by management
- Supervise Time and motion activities to further identify key improvement areas in operation in alignment with Lean concept
- Engage frequently with global operation to maintain technical capability to support business growth
- Degree holder or above in any disciplines
- Seven (7) years of experience in consumer products testing/inspection organization, experience working with retailers is an advantage
- Experience working in MNC is preferred
- General knowledge in consumer product testing, inspection and auditing
- Able to demonstrate work integrity through self discipline and ethical practices
- Customer oriented (both external and internal)
- Ability to work effectively with different cross functional teams
- Effective oral and written communications skills
- Ability to work well with peers and supervisory experience is preferred