DHL – The logistics company for the world
DHL is the leading global brand in the logistics industry. Our DHL family of divisions offer an unrivalled portfolio of logistics services ranging from national and international parcel delivery, e-commerce shipping and fulfillment solutions, international express, road, air and ocean transport to industrial supply chain management. With about 340,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide, DHL connects people and businesses securely and reliably, enabling global trade flows. With specialized solutions for growth markets and industries including technology, life sciences and healthcare, energy, automotive and retail, a proven commitment to corporate responsibility and an unrivalled presence in developing markets, DHL is decisively positioned as “The logistics company for the world”.
DHL is part of Deutsche Post DHL Group. The Group generated revenues of more than 59 billion euros in 2015.
Head of Human Resources, Hong Kong & Macau
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Freight Forwarding / Logistics / Delivery|
Human Resources > HR Director / Manager
- Manage the country HR function, with the objective of being truly value added HR business partner to the Country Manager and his management team to form people strategy and execute talent development review, succession planning, talent pipeline, talent program, talent retention as well as foster employee engagement.
- This would be done in collaboration with the HR Operations Team and HR Centres of Excellence (CoE) Team and in accordance with business strategy and Corporate HR strategies, policies and programs as well as local legal / fiscal framework.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant HR experience with at least 5 years in a senior management role, preferably in MNC
- Mastery of technical HR competencies in change management, recruitment, C&B, training and employee relations
- University bachelor degree in a business discipline or relevant education and work experience preferably in LOGISTICS sector
- Preferably good knowledge of LOGISTICS and/or the freight forwarding and/or contract logistics business
- Professional HR qualification
- Fluent in English and local language