PeopleSearch has been voted “Top 10 HR Vendor of the Year” by readers of Human Resources magazine since 2007.
Our clients are market leaders with aggressive growth plans. If you are looking for a challenging career that will bring you to new levels of success, we would be delighted to meet you and understand your career goals better.
Head of Infrastructure, Financial Clients
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English|
Information Technology > Team Leader
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
Information Technology > IT Management
Our client is a well-known global insurance company who is looking for Head of Infrastructure for the fast Asia development to ensure a stable network environment. Our client has over 200 excellent and energetic employees worldwide, so take this fabulous opportunity to show your leadership and develop your career.
- International company with branches world wide
- Fast pace working environment
- Excellent remuneration package
- Lead the infrastructure team
- Develop and improve network infrastructure for supporting biz growth and assist strategic goals
- Managing technology risk, vendor performance, production control, IT procurement, inventory control, technical and user supports in accordance with corporate guidelines; planning and implementing IT infrastructure to support company’s overall business strategies.
- Provide smooth production environment by ensuring network stability and availability
- Deliver a smooth implementation, transformation and completion by using corporate guidelines as the direction to conduct IT procurement and asset management
- Plans and prepares budget control for timely replacement of obsolete hardware and software
- Bachelor holder of Computer Science or other IT related fields
- More than 10 years of infrastructure experience preferably with exposure in Insurance/FI/Banking or sizable MNCs
- Team player with excellent leadership skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Experience in system capacity planning and solution design is preferred
- Able to implement procedures of IT security and enforce compliance
- Able to handle vendor sourcing and management, and IT budget forecast and preparation
Interested Applicants please send your full resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to Ivan Lui:
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext.812 or (852) 6377-1890
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a more detailed discussion**