Head of L&D
- Promising AP leading player within the industry
- Strong L&D framework opportunity
- Strong career development opportunity
About the Company
My client is a reputable and sizeable retail group based in HK, with strong worldwide exposure. A need of Sr. Learning and Development Manager who will act as the Head of L&D has arisen due to is business expansion.
About the Role
Reporting to the Human Resources Director of Retail, you will need to lead the L&D Department for Retail business with a sizeable team, strong retail and business sense, familiar in retail operational training needs and requirements. You will also need to have strong communication skills and interpersonal skills, able to uplift strategic training effectiveness and demostrate training solutions to internal stalkholders.
About the Person
To qualify, the successful individual must posses:
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or related discipline
- 8-10 years of experience in Training/learning & Development/Organization Development, with good knowledge of the full training cycle in retail sector
- Strong project and people management skills, strong customer-orientation, adaptability to change and fast-paced environment
- Robust experience in leading Sales or Customer Service training and worked for organizations focusing
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Winnie Choi at +852 3180 4992 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.