A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Head of Learning and Talent Development
Human Resources Department
Our Human Resources function is dedicated in its pursuit of recruiting high-achieving individuals to ensure that we have the best talent across our business. We provide strategic incentives designed to help drive the rest of our business forward. We partner closely with the business in the crafting and execution of our performance plans, in collaboration with other divisions, to deliver on the Bank’s strategy.
A career in HR can provide an ideal stepping stone into the fast-paced and dynamic world of banking, providing you with strategic HR practices, HR centres of excellence, large-scale project management expertise and an opportunity to truly contribute to our Bank’s success. You should possess a pragmatic mindset and the high-level interpersonal and communication skills necessary to ensure that all of the employees under your care continue to enjoy fulfilled working lives.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Head of Learning and Talent Development.
- Lead a team to provide learning solutions and talent development strategies to the business and functions which aligh to the Group People Strategy
- Work collaboratively with Group/Regional learning and talent teams, local HR Specialists and Generalist teams, external vendors to implement and deliver fully compliant learning products and services with agreed timeline and budget
- Develop best-in-class expertise by researching leading practices, monitoring external market developments and trends, providing a programme of continuous development to build leadership and people capabilities and meet business requirements.
- Inform the learning and talent development agenda with insights from Country MI and robust talent analytics.
- Plan and manage special projects as appropriate
- University degree in HR Management, Business Administration, Finance or a related discipline
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in human resources management with solid experience as learning and talent development in finance or professional services industries
- Significant leadership experience, a strategic thinker and a problem solver
- Self-driven and ambitious with strong business acumen
- Highly effective communication, influencing and interpersonal skills with a high standard of integrity and sensitivity
- Strong accountability and service mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes