Who we are:
Mount Kelly School Hong Kong is Hong Kong’ first and only British preparatory school offering a globally recognized curriculum and an outstanding educational experience for pupils from Pre-Prep (Kindergarten) to Year 8. We are committed to enabling students to fulfil their potential and instil in them, an authentic sense of self and community spirit. Our focus on individual pastoral care and a holistic experience for your child provides an environment of support, personal leadership and academic success.
Head of Pre-Prep-Principal of Kindergarten
|Work exp||Minimum 8 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Competitive pay, Housing allowance, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Education / Training > Management - Schools / University / Vocational
Education / Training > Training & Development
Management > Top Executives (CEO, CFO, CTO, Director, MD)
At The Mount Kelly School-Hong Kong -Pre-Prep School - we follow the UK National ‘Early Years Foundation Stage’ (EYFS) Framework. We aim to provide the highest quality educational experience supporting the development of well-rounded, confident and happy children who have a thirst for learning and a love of life.
We are currently seeking outstanding Early Childhood Leaders and Educators whose practice aligns with the aims and values of the Mount Kelly Pre-Prep School.
- Developing a world class Kindergarten and staff through team and individual training plans, counselling and modelling exemplary professional practices
- Ensures that all requirements as stipulated by relevant government departments, the UK National Curriculum and other accreditation bodies are implemented and maintained
- The ability, flexibility and experience in ‘start up’ to establish and lead a Kindergarten that reflects best practice and leads Hong Kong in early years’ practices
Qualifications and Competencies
- A recognized degree in Early Childhood Education
- A Hong Kong Principal Certification and qualifications recognized by HK Education Bureau (current or is able to obtain)
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in Early Childhood Education (UK National Curriculum preferred) with at least 3 years’ experience in a management role