Hong Kong College of Technology (HKCT) is a charitable post-secondary education institution which was established in 1957. Leading Vocational & Professional Education and Training in Hong Kong for almost 60 years, we equip students with practical academic and working experiences through closer partnership with the industries, and nurturing vocational and professional talents to match socio-economic needs.
We endeavor to provide harmonious working environment where staff can feel joy and support, make learning and development happen, and we had awarded “Manpower Developer” by the Employees Retraining Board lately. We are now looking for calibres who are passionate in education to join our Institution:
Head of Programmes (Civil and Structural Engineering)
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Construction / Property > Civil / Structural Engineering
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Education / Training > Teacher - Higher Education
- Undertake programme planning, coordination, promotion and development for programmes in disciplines of Building and Construction or Civil and Structural Engineering;
- Monitor and manage the programme operation in the respective team;
- Maintain and monitor the academic standard and teaching quality and to undertake programme administration if necessary;
- Take charge of student issues;
- Fulfill teaching duties in accordance with the College policy; and
- Undertake any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Associate Director of Division.
- Applicants should possess a Master’s degree in related discipline from a recognized tertiary institution;
- Minimum 5 years working experience with at least 3 years’ experience in teaching related discipline and, preferably with experience in programme management and external accreditation;
- Proven record in leading a team in the tertiary education sector;
- Strong leadership with the ability to plan strategically and handle complex issues tactfully in a fast-changing environment; and
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese.