Hong Kong College of Technology (HKCT) is a charitable post-secondary education institution which was established in 1957. Leading Vocational & Professional Education and Training in Hong Kong for almost 60 years, we equip students with practical academic and working experiences through closer partnership with the industries, and nurturing vocational and professional talents to match socio-economic needs.
We endeavor to provide harmonious working environment where staff can feel joy and support, make learning and development happen, and we had awarded “Manpower Developer” by the Employees Retraining Board lately. We are now looking for calibres who are passionate in education to join our Institution:
Head of Sections (Chinese and English)
|Work exp||4 Years To 6 Years|
|Location||Ma On Shan|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Education / Training > Teacher - Higher Education
Education / Training > Teacher - Tertiary / Vocational
- To perform teaching and student supervision of language subjects and undertake curriculum and material development of the Chinese & English programmes
- To manage the Chinese and English Sections and the CEF-reimbursable language courses;
- To plan and executeacademic/cultural initiatives for the development of the Sections;
- To be responsible for the accreditation/recognition exercises of the language programmes andthe programme development in the related disciplines;
- To handle both internal and external relations arising from the Sections’ management and development.
- An applicant should be a holder of a Master degree or above in related areas (Chinese/ English/ Linguistics/ Communication) ;
- Minimum 4 years working experience with at least 2 years’ experience in teaching related discipline and, preferably with experience in Sections’ management and external accreditation;
- Bilingual competency in both Chinese and English is necessary (with proficiency in Japanese/Korean is an advantage).