WE are a professional executive search firm on behalf of a Hong Kong listed banking group look for a Head of Money Market to cope with their business expansion urgently.
Executive Search . Taxation. Accounting Services
Head of Trading- Banking (BEAT THE MARKET RATE!!)
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Location||Hong Kong Island|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Competitive pay, Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, Insurance plan, Maternity leave, Medical plan, Paternity leave, Staff loan, Statutory holidays|
Banking / Finance > FX & Money Markets
Banking / Finance > Dealing / Trading
Banking / Finance > Debt / Fixed Income
1. Account for money book management to ensure sufficient funding in all currencies, including the cash and short day positions.
2. Formulate strategies and actions of the money market desk to trade in the interbank money market for interest rate mismatch and arbitrage to maximize the trading profit.
3. Account for investment portfolio management to maintain a pool of investment securities for yield enhancement and liquidity management.
4. Formulate and develop actions to observe credit risk and manage interest rate risk and liquidity risk.
5. Keep abreast of new or updated regulations and development of the financial markets to cope with the market.
6. Maintain overall supervision and provide with subordinates coaching / guidance to ensure that the money desk are in compliance with legal and regulatory and ethical standards, of the required quality, in adherence to the Bank’s corporate values, risk management policies and services standards.
1. Tertiary education preferred and professionally qualified
2. Minimum 10 years experience in active money market dealing function, including at least 5 years in leadership positions in sizable organization
3. Possess a membership of Treasury Markets Association or equivalent qualification
4. Thorough knowledge of business practice and principles plus in-depth understanding of money market dealing
5. Good communication and people skills to work with different levels of talents within the Bank
6. Strong business acumen, analytical and problem solving skills
7. Pragmatic with strong drives for results
8. Good leadership and people management skills
*Candidate Referral Scheme Applied*
Interested party please kindly send their updated CV in Word Format to email@example.com for confidential discussion.