About Bank Street and Sloane Manhattan Manpower International
Sloane Manhattan® Manpower International is a leading International Manpower and Education Group offering Total Manpower Solutions and International Educational Solutions. Our clients include Top Fortune 500 and Top China 500 with broad-based multinational firms and Chinese conglomerates. Bank Street® is a financial and consumer recruitment brand operated by Sloane Manhattan.
Bank Street by Sloane Manhattan provides recruitment services for clients in banking, finance, securities, funds, consumers, property and general industries. Besides, the Group provides services cover: financial executive recruitment, general industries executive search, HR consultancy, payroll outsourcing, BPO, educational management, educational career management, international education and Birkman Personality Assessment. For details, please refer to www.sloaneasia.com and www.bankstreet-hk.com.
Head, Supply Chain, Food Business, Upscale Hypermarket Retail Chain, Hong Kong Market 1313 (HK$800K to 1.2 Mil p.a.)
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin, English, Chinese - Cantonese|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment Services|
Logistics / Transportation > Warehousing / Storage / Distribution
Logistics / Transportation > Planning & Analysis
Logistics / Transportation > Supply Chain / Logistics
Hong Kong Based * Permanent * Sizeable Corporation
About Our Client
Our client is one of the highly successful, renowned, leading, upmarket retail fresh food and groceries chain store in Hong Kong and the Greater China, selling luxurious and quality household products, and also accompanied by cafes and restaurants. Owing to its expansion in the region, the group is looking for a head of supply chain to look after their business operations.
- Report to Vice President, Head of Domestic Market
- Report functionally to Group Head of Supply Chain Department
- Provide end-to-end efficient supply chain management to Hong Kong Markets
- Manage Supply Chain and Logistics Operations Management
- Manage central warehousing and distribution to Stores Logistics
- Manage Demand Side: Ordering Processing, Demand Forecasting, Inventory Management, Master Data Operations and Shipping Service
- Formulate Supply Chain policies, procedures and standards
- Contribute to high standard of operational health and Group’s regional growth
- Manage ad hoc assignments and work closely with Group Head Supply Chain
- Keep abreast of global supply chain technological development, policy and strategy.
- Applicant must have strong industry and sectoral experience in retail chain operations, fresh food chain, supermarket chain and / or hypermarket chain or department stores
- Strong experiences in handling various degree of food safety of perishable good and non-perishables
- Degree holder in Purchasing and Supply, Logistics and Operations, Supply Chain Management, and / or Global Logistics Management, Quality, Food or Hospitality Management
- 10-15 years' experience in retail, chain, food and non-food industry
- Competent in strategic thinking, operational efficiency and people management
- Strong in analytical approach, collaborative manner and good decision making
- Familiar with global importation regulations and knowledge of processing and transportation
What’s On Offer
Excellent and competitive package.