The Hong Kong Sports Institute Limited (“HKSI”) is the Government’s delivery agent of elite sports training systems. The HKSI’s mission is to provide an environment in which sports talent can be identified, nurtured and developed to pursue excellence in the international sporting arena benchmarked at Asian and Olympic Games results. We are now inviting suitable candidates for the following vacancy:
香港體育學院(“體院”)是協助政府執行精英體育培訓的機構, 旨在提供完善的環境, 甄選, 培養和發展具體育天賦的運動員, 協助他們追求卓越, 尤以在奧運會及亞運會等大型綜合性運動會中爭取佳績.本院現誠聘以下職位空缺:
HEAD WINDSURFING COACH 滑浪風帆總教練
(Annual performance based remuneration package ranges from HK$833,280 to HK$1,790,880)
The HKSI works in close collaboration with the Windsurfing Association of Hong Kong(“WAHK”) in achieving the jointly defined goals of elite training. Therefore, while reporting to the Chief Executive, the incumbent is also responsible to the WAHK to ensure the following duties are satisfactorily conducted:
- To oversee the planning, design, implementation, evaluation, of the Windsurfing elite training programme in line with the agreed training and competition aims of the WAHK and HKSI;
- To lead all regular strategic reporting to the WAHK and to ensure a positive collaborative working relationship between the WAHK and the HKSI;
- To lead the Windsurfing Department, managing coaching and administrative staff, ensuring that it operates effectively, efficiently and within the annual financial budget;
- To ensure that all scientific, medical and other athlete support services are fully utilised and integrated into the Windsurfing programme to enhance elite training outcomes;
- To create systematic opportunities for talent to emerge through related programmes;
- To contribute towards the overall development of coach education programmes which promote the development of local coaches ;
- To provide professional and technical oversight of the HKSI Windsurfing facilities;
- To contribute to in-house and general media publications as requested; and
- To contribute to the enhancement of the professional image of the HKSI.
- University degree or its equivalent;
- Holder of national level coaching certificates;
- Over 10 years’ proven experience and achievement in coaching Windsurfing at international level;
- Substantial experience in leading programme planning and administration in Windsurfing;
- Demonstrated ability to utilise sports science and sports medicine to add value to the training and coaching process;
- Excellent interpersonal/ analytical/ evaluation/ planning skills;
- High level of computer literacy;
- Strong links with international Windsurfing bodies;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Knowledge of Hong Kong Windsurfing is an advantage;
- Awareness/ knowledge of Child Protection in sport and equal opportunity issue in the context of Hong Kong are an added advantage.
[Applicants who have responded to the previous advertisement need not re-apply. Their applications are being considered accordingly.]
Please send full resume with current and expected salary, contact telephone number, email and postal addresses, and availability to The Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Sports Institute Limited, 25 Yuen Wo Road, Sha Tin, New Territories or email: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 12 November 2016. Please quote reference no. C-20161013-HWSFC in the application.
Appointment will be on a fixed term contract. General information is available at the website http://www.hksi.org.hk.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within six months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Data collected will be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposes only.
THE HKSI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
體院與香港滑浪風帆會攜手合作, 共同致力培訓精英運動員.因此滑浪風帆總教練須向本院院長及香港滑浪風帆會負責, 以履行以下職責:
- 根據體院及香港滑浪風帆會認可之訓練和比賽目標, 負責監督滑浪風帆精英培訓計劃, 其中包括有關的策劃, 設計, 實施及評估工作；
- 領導滑浪風帆部門, 包括教練及行政人員, 確保部門在周年財政預算內有效地運作；
- 確保滑浪風帆精英培訓計劃善用所有運動科學, 醫療及其他為運動員而設的支援服務, 以加強訓練成果；
- 透過有系統的發展計劃, 發掘有潛質的運動員；
- 參與教練培訓計劃的整體發展, 從而推動本地教練的培育；
- 因應要求, 向體院及傳媒提供資料；及
- 擁有十年或以上擔任滑浪風帆國際賽教練的經驗, 期間並取得確切的成績；
- 具有善用運動科學和運動醫學的能力, 藉以加強訓練成果；
應徵者請附上個人履歷, 現時薪金, 要求待遇, 聯絡電話, 電郵, 郵寄地址及可到任日期, 於2016年11月12日或之前寄香港新界沙田源禾路25號香港體育學院有限公司人力資源經理收或電郵致: email@example.com提出申請.請註明申請編號: C-20161013-HWSFC.
本職位以合約形式聘請.有關本院資料, 可瀏覽本院網址 http://www.hksi.org.hk.