Parkway Pantai Limited (PPL), in partnership with NWS Holdings Limited, and with Li Ka Shing Faculty of Medicine of The University of Hong Kong as the exclusive clinical partner, will build a new 500-bed private hospital at Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong. Led by a team of premier medical and healthcare professionals...
Parkway Pantai Limited (PPL), in partnership with NWS Holdings Limited, and with Li Ka Shing Faculty of Medicine of The University of Hong Kong as the exclusive clinical partner, will build a new 500-bed private hospital at Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong. Led by a team of premier medical and healthcare professionals and supported by state-of-the-art clinical equipment, the hospital will provide a full range of quality clinical services with more than 35 specialties and subspecialties.
As one of the preferred employers in the healthcare industry, we offer exciting job opportunities in a positive environment that puts people first.
- Check all mise-en-place to ensure that all restaurant equipment and furniture is well maintained
- Checks storage areas for proper supplies, organization and cleanliness. Completes requisition for additional supplies needed and submits to F & B Manager
- Maintain staff discipline and cooperation
- Inspect the cleanliness of all service equipment and side boards (both front and back of the house)
- Check the staff’s uniform, personal hygiene, grooming and appearance
- Reports patient/lodgers’ comments to F & B Manager and Assistant Manager immediately
- Advise and consult the Manager or his Assistant on the service procedures
- Ensure all the cabinets and doors are locked before off duty
- Check that all tables, chairs are properly cleaned before off duty
- Perform any other reasonable duties as required by the department head from time to time
- Form 5 or above, minimum 4 years' working experience in catering field with 1 year at supervisory level
- Prior experience in cost control and hygiene management are preferable
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Customer-oriented, proactive and independent
- Proficient in PC applications e.g. MS Word and Excel
- Shift duties