21/F, One Kowloon, 1 Wang Yuen Street, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong
Ricoh Hong Kong Limited (RHK) is a leading information and communications technology (ICT) provider specializing in document consultancy and IT services. The company is a subsidiary of Ricoh Company Ltd headquartered in Japan.
Established for 50 years, RHK provides professional consultancy, IT and document solutions to customers through a wide range of products including multifunction document systems, laser printers, projectors and unified communication systems. We are the No. 1 market leader in digital multifunction systems for 16 years in HK.
RHK is committed to create customer value by offering top quality professional services. This includes Managed Document Services, Production Printing, Document Process Outsourcing as well as Managed IT Services. Our aim is to help companies optimize resources, streamline business workflow and to improve office efficiency.
We are now inviting bright candidates to join our teams.
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin, English, Chinese - Cantonese|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus, Education subsidies, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
Engineering > Electrical / Electronic Engineering
Information Technology > Help Desk / IT Support
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Telemarketing / Call Centre
- Perform helpdesk role and respond to customers’ problems on Ricoh products and IT services at the first contact level
- Provide customers relevant and accurate product and services information and resolve their problems
- Maintain helpdesk technical documentation, handle call logs and reports
- Holder of High Diploma or above in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Possession of MCSE, MCITP, CCNA is highly preferred
- 2 years’ Helpdesk experience with strong troubleshooting skills in Windows desktop environment
- customer-focused, self-motivated and be a good team player
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good commend of English and Chinese
- Willing to work outside office hours when required
We offer 5-day work, attractive remuneration and benefits package to the right candidate.