CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
|Work exp||Minimum 1 Year|
|Education||F.5 - F.7 or DSE|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Information Technology > Engineering - Network
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
Information Technology > Others
- Responsible for troubleshoot and solve PC problems related to Domain login, PC performance, IT equipment hardware and software
- Handle IT enquiries through phone / email
- Provide on-site troubleshooting/ support for end users
- Perform any ad-hoc duties as assigned by supervisor
- Form 5 or above with 5 passes including English and Chinese
- At least 1 year of experience in supporting PC running
- Experience in WAN / LAN, router switch, network cabling is an advantage
- Familiar with Microsoft products such as MS Windows XP/ MS Windows 7, MS Office 2003/2007/2010
- Able to work independently and as a good team player
- 7 x 24 shift duties is required
If interested for the above position, please send detailed resume with current and expected salary as well as date of availability via .email@example.com
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
Personal information is collected strictly for recruitment purpose only.