Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills...
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
HK LGS Lead(Finance)
- Lead Hong Kong Global Service Finance Organization (“LGS”) and report to North Asia Global Service Finance lead. Stabilize organization and lead Standardization and Simplification of finance process.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides direction and vision to the LGS operation
- Demonstrate strong leadership as lead of LGS
- Ensures that proper controls, process and documentations are in place to meet Compliance & Internal Audit requirement
- Communicate with stakeholders related to Roles and Responsibility
- Collaboration with internal/external stakeholders
- Improve way of working of staffs
- Direct and lead LGS by setting the target for each team members to achieve department objectives
- Identify staff's development areas and career goals, set the clear objectives, and support them to achieve the individual objectives
- Identify issues or improvement areas in LGS, prioritize them, develop action plans, and lead the department to improve the department performance
- Allocate resources (money and people) adequately in the department to maximize its perform.
- Monitors compliance of policies and procedures with external regulations (GAAP, SEC regulations, Hong Kong tax code, J&J World Wide Policy etc.)
- Manages the responsible operational budget effectively.
- Motivate and develop staff
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA/CPA or Masters degree in US preferred, or equivalent.
- Total 10 years of experience in finance/accounting functions
- 5 years of experience as manager/supervisor of least 4 staff members
- 2 years of experience in financial planning preferred.
- SAP experience preferred
If you are keen to take up the challenges, please go to www.careers.jnj.com, search1600128158W and apply and submit your detailed resume (stating both your current and expected salary).
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.Candidates who are not being invited for interviews within four weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All applications will be kept for maximum of six months as future reference for similar openings.