HKIA Project Manager - Hong Kong Developer - $50-70,000 HKD per month
|Work exp||10 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Skill||Registered Architect (HKIA), Registered Architect (RIBA), Member of Hong Kong Institute of Architects (HKIA), Member of Royal Institute of British Architects(RIBA)|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, General holidays, MPF, Medical plan, Statutory holidays, Year-end bonus|
|Industry||Property / Real Estate Development|
Construction / Property > Architect
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Construction / Property > Project Management
|Salary (HKD)||$50,000 - $75,000|
- Project Manager / Assistant Project Manager - Architect -
- Hong Kong Develope
- Hong Kong Station
Our client is a leading property developer with a portfolio of premium residential developments, office towers and hotels in Hong Kong and Mainland China.
As a result of continuous growth the company is seeking a Project Manager who is a Registered Architect with HKIA or equivalent to join a talented team.
- Candidates should have an Architecture background with at least 10 years of property development experience with recent Hong Kong working experience.
- Less experienced candidates can be considered for the Assistant Project Manager role.
- Candidates should have strong experience in technical design and project delivery.
- Candidates who are working with other developers already are preferred - candidates currently still working at design firms may be considered providing the experience is correct.
On offer is the opportunity to progress quickly, a market leading salary, benefits package and generous bonus scheme.