Career with a DifferenceHong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent...
Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.
Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
Hong Kong Disneyland Graduate Engineer Program 2017
Every story has a beginning...
At Disney, we are storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through developing and utilizing cutting-edge technology and to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. It is now your chance to join our talented parks and resorts team as a Graduate Engineer in our Facility Services team, planning for future development and providing backend support to the business.
Your journey with Disney starts here and will be developed as Support Engineer upon satisfactory completion of the program. Talented Cast will be further developed as Engineer and above along the talent pipeline.
Graduate Engineer - Facility Services – Undertake responsibilities across different functions, including quality assurance and control, the design and execution of facility projects, attractions and hotel maintenance, and horticulture.
Preferred major: Mechanical, Electrical, Building Services or any other related discipline
- Architectural and Facilities Engineering – Lead the architectural, electrical & mechanical design process for facility projects
- Facility Asset Management – Execute facility projects while upholding our high safety and quality standards, all while remaining within budget and on schedule
- Ride and Show, Scientific Systems and Quality Engineering – Oversee the safety and reliability of all ride and show related attractions
- Engineering Services – Maintain the good condition of facilities, including attractions, hotels, offices, break rooms, horticulture, etc
- Hold a recognized university degree in related disciplines
- Have not worked in a full-time capacity for more than 2 years
- Energetic, strong team-players and passionate about Disney
- Excellent command of English and Chinese
- Have the right of abode in Hong Kong SAR
- Previous work experience (e.g. Internship / Part Time Host) at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort or any other Disney theme parks will be considered as an added advantage
Submitting Your Application
- Application deadline (February 28, 2017)
- Selection (March – May 2017)
- On boarding (June – August 2017)
- After clicking “Apply” button below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
- Keyword: gradintern