Career with a DifferenceHong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent...
Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.
Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
Hong Kong Disneyland Graduate Program 2017 (Professional Team)
Every story has a beginning...
At Disney, we are storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through developing and utilizing cutting-edge technology and to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. It is now your chance to join our talented parks and resorts team as a Graduate Trainee in one of our departments that make major business decisions, planning for future development and providing backend support to the business.
Your journey with Disney starts here and will be developed as Analyst upon satisfactory completion of the program. Talented Cast will be further developed as Associate Manager and above along the talent pipeline.
Graduate Trainee - Human Resources –Drive the people dimension of company’s business strategy, maintaining a balance between being solid business partners and conscientious advocates for employees.
Preferred major: Any disciplineGraduate Trainee - Revenue Management and Analytics – Improve the Disney value proposition for our guests, employees and shareholders through comprehensive business insights and collaborative partnerships that deliver innovative and optimal analytical solutions.
- Compensation & Benefits – Oversee company’s remuneration strategy is competitive in the market while achieving business results
- Talent Acquisition – Develop and implement staffing strategy to support business development. Establish employer brand through recruitment marketing plans and tactics
- Learning and Development – Identify, plan and coordinate learning and development opportunities for our employees to perform their roles and for future development as well as training delivery
- Human Resources Services – Act as HR Business Partner of different department leaders with a wide range of HR support and client services. Formulate strategies and action plans on enforcement of and compliance with company policies and labor legislation. Support and implement various HR initiatives by way of cast communication, engagement, survey, activities, talent calibration, etc
Preferred major: Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or any related discipline
- Planning and Forecasting – Drive revenue and profitability while responding to evolving guest needs
- Revenue and Profit Management – Cultivate organizational vibrancy and enhance service delivery through advancement and analytics
- Pricing – Ensure integrated and transparent decision making through collaborative partnerships
- Hold a recognized university degree in related disciplines
- Have not worked in a full-time capacity for more than 2 years
- Energetic, strong team-players and passionate about Disney
- Excellent command of English and Chinese
- Have the right of abode in Hong Kong SAR
- Previous work experience (e.g. Internship / Part Time Host) at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort or any other Disney theme parks will be considered as an added advantage
Submitting Your Application
- Application deadline (February 28, 2017)
- Selection (March – May 2017)
- On boarding (June – August 2017)
- After clicking “Apply” button below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
- Keyword: gradintern