Career with a DifferenceHong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent...
Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.
Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
Hong Kong Disneyland Professional Internships - Summer 2017
Every story has a beginning...
Imagine working for an organization that brings smiles to millions of faces every year, or working with people whose passion for what they do is simply indescribable. At Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, we create memories that last a lifetime for Guests of all ages. We are now looking for high-caliber students with aspirations to pave the way to a future career with us through Hong Kong Disneyland’s Professional Internships.
Our professional team is mainly responsible for making major business decisions, planning for future developments and providing back-end support to the business. As professional interns, you will have opportunities to work closely with different lines of business to improve overall Guest satisfaction, ensure Cast excellence and help the team to achieve its business goals.pipeline.
Benefits to Students
Identify Your Career Objectives: Work experience with breadth and depth will allow you to better identify your career objective by gaining thorough understanding in one professional area.
Get prepared for your Future Career: Participation in training, daily job coaching and different business activities will nurture your problem solving skills, team work and communication skills in a dynamic business environment.
Rewards and Benefits: Besides cash remuneration, you will also be entitled to complimentary theme park admission, Cast exclusive events, as well as discounts on merchandise and hotel accommodation.
Park Project Operations Assistant (Attractions and Guest Services)
Facility Engineering Services Assistant
- Support Park Operations projects through coordination of special event, shooting and familiarization tour. Communicate with other teams in order to meet Guest expectations.
- Conduct maintenance related study, including maintenance procedures review, workflow improvement, space utilization and environmental initiatives research. Involve in project and resources management review process. Initiate effective maintenance methodology, technology and safety enhancement for the Resort.
Financial Management - Various Roles
- Conduct various kind of study on horticulture related topics and provide proposal to the team for further feasibility study. Required to work at night shift when needed.
Human Resources Assistant
- Prepare financial reports and perform data analyses. Support the internal control process and audit process. Review, streamline and document processes. Assist in Corporate Alliances events or activities coordination. Participate in financial system tasks.
Industrial Engineering Assistant
- Support recruitment market analyses and Cast engagement projects. Coordinate hiring and employer branding activities including job fairs, career talks and recruitment sessions. Assist with the sustainment and operation of the career portal and applications tracking system.
- Support Industrial Engineering projects through field studies and data analyses, identify opportunities for improvement in the workplace that would lead to improved efficiency and Guest satisfaction.
Consumer Insights Assistant
- Coordinate with various teams and broadcasters involved in media shoots. Escort, facilitate and supervise broadcasters during shoots within the resort. Provide basic support for in-house filming and post production.
Social Media and PR Coordinator
- Support guest understanding research projects through field studies, data processing, data analyses and report preparation for understanding the guests profile, needs, behavior & satisfaction.
Operating Guides & Documentations Assistant
- Assist in developing social media content (Copy, graphic and video) with internal parties and advertising agency, prepare standard reports, conduct research and analysis to gather online comment and data for decision making. Support and co-ordinate with various teams involved in PR events and activities.
Public Affairs Assistant
- Support operating guides documentation and translation process, review existing on-the-job training manuals and reflect the current operations as well as aligning with the latest local and worldwide safety and operation guidelines.
Revenue Management Assistant
- Assist in the range of stakeholder engagement initiatives for the Resort’s continuous effort to enhance our offerings. Support the planning and execution of corporate social responsibility projects and volunteer events. Prepare and draft publicity collaterals for various projects. Develop and manage internal communication channels.
- Assist in forecasting and pricing analyses, prepare standard reports, draft terms and conditions on different offers related to tickets, merchandise and food & beverage.
Technology Assistant (48 weeks; from June 2017 – May 2018)
- Support business & catering events coordination, prepare reports, handling guest enquiries and assist in sales projects and functions.
Workforce Planning Assistant
- Assist in the implementation of Technology Projects with clients and vendors. Develop and conduct system tests and implement upgrades. Provide system support to different business units.
- Conduct Analytically Based Workload labor analysis by conducting field studies, data collection, data analysis and presentation.
- University students graduating in or after 2018
- Energetic, strong team-players and passionate about Disney
- Excellent command of English and Chinese, including both spoken Cantonese and Putonghua
- Have the right of abode in Hong Kong
- Previous work experience at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort (e.g. Part Time Host) or any other Disney theme parks will be considered as an added advantage
- Technology: 48 weeks (June 2017 – May 2018)
- Other business functions: 3 months (June – August 2017)
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATIONAfter clicking “Apply” button below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
- Application deadline: February 28, 2017
- Selection: March - May 2017
- Program period: June - August 2017