The Hong Kong International Film Festival Society values creativity, dedication and passion in our employees. If you are looking for exciting challenges, join us for the promotion of the art and culture of films through two leading film events in Asia: The Hong Kong International Film Festival and The...
The Hong Kong International Film Festival Society values creativity, dedication and passion in our employees. If you are looking for exciting challenges, join us for the promotion of the art and culture of films through two leading film events in Asia: The Hong Kong International Film Festival and The Hong Kong – Asia Film Financing Forum.
We are looking for aspiring individuals to join our dynamic team to fill the following position:
Hospitality and Events Officer, HAF (3 months)
Arrange air tickets, hotel accommodation, and airport transfer for the invited guests;
- Liaise with hotels, flights & ground transportation for HAF filmmakers and guests;
- Follow up the preparation and distribution of relevant passes, badges and guest kits;
- Follow up the invitation and itineraries for HAF filmmakers and guests;
- Follow up database scheduling and the distribution of accurate meeting itinerary to guests;
- Manage and follow up the logistics of HAF events, and the HAF guests’ attendance of HAF events including luncheons, receptions, press conference, seminars, award presentation ceremony and exhibitions etc;
- Set up the HAF hospitality desk in assigned hotels;
- Follow up the reimbursement documentation and arrangement for filmmakers and guests;
- Follow up payment clearance of accommodation, airfare and various charges;
- Co-ordinate with the Society's various working teams and various external parties for HAF hospitality and event management matters;
- Prepare comparative quotation analysis, usable and accurate reports to management from time to time; and
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by the immediate supervisor and / or management from time to time.
University graduate or equivalent;
- At least 3 years’ experience in event hospitality work;
- Work experience in travel agency is highly preferred;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua, knowledge of other languages will be an advantage;
- Proficient in PC skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint); and
- Require to work overtime and at irregular hours including full-day work on weekends and public holidays during certain peak periods.