DHL – The logistics company for the world
DHL is the leading global brand in the logistics industry. Our DHL family of divisions offer an unrivalled portfolio of logistics services ranging from national and international parcel delivery, e-commerce shipping and fulfillment solutions, international express, road, air and ocean transport to industrial supply chain management. With about 340,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide, DHL connects people and businesses securely and reliably, enabling global trade flows. With specialized solutions for growth markets and industries including technology, life sciences and healthcare, energy, automotive and retail, a proven commitment to corporate responsibility and an unrivalled presence in developing markets, DHL is decisively positioned as “The logistics company for the world”.
DHL is part of Deutsche Post DHL Group. The Group generated revenues of more than 59 billion euros in 2015.
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Location||Kwai Hing, Tsing Yi|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, 13-month pay, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Freight Forwarding / Logistics / Delivery|
Human Resources > Generalist HR
Human Resources > Recruitment / Executive Search
Human Resources > Training & Development
- Provide one-stop HR solutions including training and development, sourcing, recruitment and selection, contract preparing, staff card administration, payroll administration, filing and other HR daily operations
- Support the implementation of HR initiatives and projects as assigned
- Generate regular HR reports to analysis and monitor the HR metrics and collect feedback from staff on any newly roll out HR policy and procedure
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines, well organized, initiative, hard-working and possess can-do attitude
- Degree/Diploma holder in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- With at least 2 years solid HR experience in sizeable organization
- Familiar with HK Employment Ordinance and other related Ordinance
- Independent and able to meet tight deadline
- Excellent PC applications knowledge such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese
Available immediately will be an added advantage
Applications will be treated in strict confidence. Please send application with full particulars of qualifications, experience, current and expected salary by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit us at www.dhl.com
All information provided will be kept confidential and used only for processing applications. Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Applications will be retained for six months. Should there be any vacancies in our associate companies during the period, applications will be passed onto them for consideration of employment.
All data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only.