LEIGHTON ASIA, established in 1975, is a leading international construction company, delivers a portfolio of high-profile infrastructure projects throughout Asia, operations specialise in civil engineering and infrastructure, rail, roads and tunnels, as well as building works.
We are a member of the CIMIC Group, one of the world’s largest leading international contractors and the world’s largest contract miner. Our Group Principles are Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Delivery. Safety is more than a Principle, it underpins everything we do.
As a leading construction provider, Leighton Asia is what it is today because of our people. Our people are the key asset driving the business. One of the Group’s highest priorities is to create a rewarding, challenging and safe workplace for all our people.
We invite high-calibre candidates to fill the following position in Hong Kong.
HR Analyst (6-month Contract)
|Work exp||3 Years To 5 Years|
|Benefits||5-day week, Medical plan|
|Industry||Engineering / Technical Services / Others|
Accounting > Others
Administration > Others
Human Resources > Compensation & Benefits
- Participate in the job family framework revision exercise and leverage on market survey results and identify areas of alignment and misalignment
- Provided support, and analytical expertise on compensation analysis to the implementation of salary bands
- Provide support to the over TFR/bonus review process by liaising with HRs in other regions of Asia business for consolidating their submission and to ensure the accuracy of data
- Provide support on needed spending analysis and review on submitted recommendations for the TFR/bonus review exercise
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- With 3-5 year experience in compensation & benefits field, construction industry experience would be an advantage
- Good analytical skills and knowledge of ERP system
- General proficiency in IT tools & system
- For good performer may be considered for future permanent role within the HR team after the 6-month contract
Interested parties, please click “Apply Now” below or go to our career website Leighton Career Page to submit your application online.
For more information about Leighton Contractors (Asia) Limited, please visit our company's website at Leighton Company Website.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for consideration of your application for the relevant post within the Company. Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.