Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA), one of the world's busiest international passenger and cargo airports, aims to maintain a leadership position in airport management and aviation-related businesses to strengthen Hong Kong as an international and regional aviation hub.
We are looking for high caliber individual to join the Airport Authority, the manager and operator of HKIA.
HR Associate Programme (Ref: HR16-0127-06)
|Work exp||No work experience To 3 Years|
|Location||HK International Airport|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Human Resources > Compensation & Benefits
Human Resources > Employee Relations
Human Resources > Generalist HR
The HR Associate Programme aims to develop home-grown HR professionals with full-range of human resources knowledge to fill both of our generalist roles and specialist positions.
This will be a robust functional training programme which identifies and fosters the next generation of HR professionals / leaders. During the two-year programme, the HR Associates will embark on a comprehensive development program incorporating practical on-the-job learning and rotations across our key HR functions such as relationship management, compensation & benefits, training & development, employee engagement and organization development.
• University graduates of with less than 3 years of working experience
• Independent, excellent organizing skills, self-motivated
• Strong analytical, planning and problem solving skills
• Team players with good communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Applications and Chinese Word Processing
• Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese
• Passionate towards developing a career in the HR discipline and the Aviation Industry
Interested parties please apply online via www.hongkongairport.com/careers
Closing Date: 1 December 2016
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicant not being contacted by the Authority within eight weeks from the application closing date may assume that his / her application is unsuccessful. All personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the application closing date and will be destroyed afterwards.