Founded in 2002 with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Beijing and Shanghai, ALS International is a leading executive search firm specialising in the Financial Services, Legal, and Commerce sectors. Our consultants are industry experts and experienced recruitment professionals with strong global networks and extensive knowledge of the local market. We are dedicated to helping candidates to take their career forward.
For further information, please visit our website at www.alsrecruit.com.
HR Business Partner (S.E.A)
- Newly created role
- Great career growth
- HKD 55,000 – HKD 65,000 per month
Our client, a leading medical device industry with a great presence internationally within their consumer product. The business took off to another level since they entered the S.E.A market recently, and now they are looking for a HR Business Partner to support the region
This role will be reporting to Regional Director, Human Resources the incumbent is responsible for delivering an effective and efficient human resource generalist function that is aligned with company strategic goals in Asia Business Unit (BU), a multi-location Sales, Marketing and Customer Support organization with regional headquarter in Hong Kong. This will be accomplished by providing oversight to and management of HR team members in S.E.A. You will also need to oversee all day-to-day operations of HR and office administration with focus on talent acquisition, employee engagement, change management and office expansion. The role will have strong potential growth into a regional role in the long term.
- Bachelor Degree in Human resources or other equivalent experience within Human resource for more than 8 years working experience with 3 years of management experience.
- Must be a strong HR generalist with S.E.A experience - in depth knowledge of Vietnam, Indonesia and Philippines market will be a food advantage.
- Strong with stakeholder management, excellent communicator and good interpersonal skill. You must be an English speaker and not necessarily local language.
- Willing to travel up to 30% in S.E.A .
To apply for the position, please click the “Apply” button. For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact Yin Ying Choy at +852 2920 9132.
Follow us on to be the first person to learn about our featured mid to senior level opportunities. LinkedIn