HR Manager - Account Servicing
Reporting to the Head of HR, the qualified candidate with act as one of the Team Leads partnering the business, providing resourcing solutions to the assigned business portfolio. You will work closely with the line managers to devise appropriate and innovative strategies to meet the ever changing business and recruitment needs while developing the company brand as a preferred employer on all markets. You will also lead and manage a team to perform end-to-end recruitment function including bulk hiring, career fair, on-site support and any special hiring programs which are effective. In addition, you will also act as a head-hunter and a networker in order to identify and reach the best candidates at all levels while developing and improving recruitment channels and platforms to establish diverse pool of candidates.
- University degree in HR Management, Business Administration or a related discipline
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in resourcing all levels of positions and managing large volume hiring within fast-paced environment ideally from FMCG or retail industry
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of the recruitment process and ability to identify and penetrate new recruiting channels based on research and industry knowledge
- Self-motivated, creative in problem-solving and willingness to go beyond the call of duty to get the job done and able to think on their feet
- Ability to work under pressure, with good communication, interpersonal and project management skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Winnie Choi at +852 3180 4992 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.