Headquartered in Hong Kong, Neo Derm Group Limited (Neo Derm) is the leading medical aesthetic enterprise operating over 28 medical beauty centres and eight concept stores namely dermes, reenex, Evvus, elyze, Vigene and BIODERMA in prime business locations in Hong Kong and China.
Neo Derm has always been an innovative pioneer in the industry. Riding the wave of Big Data, The Group sets up comprehensive systems and applications to explore numerous business opportunities for the sustainable company growth.
To cope with our rapid expansion, we are seeking high caliber professional to join us. For more information, please visit our recruitment site at http://career.neoderm.com.hk/ .
HR Manager / Assistant Manager, Talent Acquisition
|Work exp||Minimum 8 Years|
|Benefits||5-day week, Competitive pay, Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, MPF, Maternity leave, Meal allowance, Medical plan, Paternity leave, Performance bonus, Shuttle bus|
|Industry||Beauty / Health Care / Sports / Fitness|
Human Resources > HR Director / Manager
Human Resources > Recruitment / Executive Search
Logistics / Transportation > Public Transportation
- Oversee the full spectrum of human resources functions including talent acquisition, employee relations, performance management and strategic human resources planning to support organizational goal
- Lead and supervise the team to facilitate and expedite recruitment process for office vacancies to achieve the business objectives.
- Establish a professional, standardized and seamless recruitment process to ensure recruitment standards are aligned with the organization goals
- Provide constructive advice on effective staffing / hiring strategies to hiring managers
- Formulate and implement staffing strategies, which ensure the effective recruitment and retention of high quality employees
- Develop and implement all necessary HR policies and procedures
- Provide pragmatic advice to effectively manage and resolve human capital issues whilst ensuring all activities conform to regulatory / legislative requirements
- University graduate in Human Resources, Organizational/Industrial Psychology or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience including at least 3 years focusing on recruitment
- Candidates with both agency and inhouse experience are most preferred
- Experienced in manage recruitment funnel and candidate sourcing mapping
- Able to communicate with people at all levels of the organization and cope with a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to multi task and prioritize effectively
- Self-driven, knowledgeable, well-organized with strong leadership skills and eagerness to succeed
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for the position of Assistant Manager
We offer 5 days work, medical benefit and competitive salary to the right candidate.
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used for recruitment purpose only.