We are an Accounting, Auditing, Company Secretary & Taxation specialist recruitment firm. As one of the leading recruitment firm in Accountancy disciplines, we deliver the highest quality service to our clients and candidates.
HR Manager – Compensation & Benefits (Our Ref. A03HR161117A)
Our client is a leading FMCG Group with strong presence in Hong Kong, China and Asia countries. Due to their business expansion, they are currently seeking a seasoned manager to lead C&B operation based in Hong Kong.
- Reporting to Human Resources Director.
- Lead a team of Hong Kong and China compensation and benefits operations including payroll administration, benefits, retirement, social insurance and taxation matters.
- Partner with HR business partners to provide consultancy service on salary benchmark, job grading, performance review, incentive scheme and manpower planning.
- Prepare and draft communication materials on C&B subject matters for different group of internal stakeholders.
- Monitor the HRIS system capability and vendor performance. Support system development from feasibility study to implementation when required.
- Research and keep abreast of changes in legislation and HR practices affecting the Hong Kong employment. General understanding of PRC legislation will be an asset.
- Prepare analytical report and involve in HR annual planning and budgeting.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- University graduate in Human Resources Management, Information Technology or related disciplines.
- Minimum 8 years in compensation & benefits of sizeable organization, with last 3 years at Assistant Manager level
- Proficient in MS Office Word, Advanced Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills and good analytical reporting.
- Good leadership to work with
- Confidence, self-motivated and work under pressure meeting tight timelines.
- Some travelling China or Asia countries is required.
Candidate with more experience will be considered for Senior Manager position.